phoneunlockcodes.net takes the security and privacy of customer data extremely seriously.
- We will always endeavour to take reasonable care to ensure that all of personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
- Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
- We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
- We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment processing only.
- We are required by law to keep some of your personal details of your payment and personal details on file for accounting purposes.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site. How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase or use contact form in the following way:
- To quickly process your transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Keep track of advertisements.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. Third Party Disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party links We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. Google Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Mobile Liberty Ltd
Suites 41/42, Victoria House,
26 Main Street,
Payment & Transactions
Paypal Secure payment option will allow you to complete transaction using your Paypal account balance, credit/debit cards or eCheck.
PayLane Secure payment option will allow you to process payment using most credit and debit cards and/or wire transfer.
PayLane Secure payments is provided by:
PayLane sp. z o.o.
ul. Arkonska 6/A3
80-387 Gdansk, POLAND
Registered Company number: 0000227278
For any problem regarding your order and payment, you can file a complaint using the contact form, mentioning your order number and reason of your claim. Your request will be answered within 2 working days.
Transaction datas, including personal datas, can be transferred for the benefit of PayLane Sp. z o.o., on the terms that it will beneficial in service connected to order payments. A client has the right to see the content of his data and any corrections made to it. Sharing of information is voluntary, however, at the same time it is crucial to using this site.